Kruko Internship Program
The Kruko Internship Program was created to help students, graduates, and those interested in an IT career develop their skills and key competencies.
About the Program
- The Kruko Internship Program was created to help students, graduates, and those interested in an IT career develop their skills and key competencies.
- By joining our team, you’ll be able to gain experience while working on real projects supervised by our IT experts. For the most talented, we have a flexible employment offer prepared and adjusted to fit student class timetables.
- A one-month internship program that can be extended to three months, designed for people with basic coding knowledge and a good level of English (at least B1 level) who want to hone their skills in live projects.
- Work on large, international projects
- Innovative technology stack
- Independent tasks
- Working with an experienced team of IT specialists
- Mentor’s support to help you through
Our Recruitment process
1. A conversation with our HR department, after which the candidate receives a link to a preparatory course
2. An introduction course (6-8 hours of online classes, depending on your development path of choice)
3. An interview with a Developer in English
4. Offer of Internship